Can i have intercourse with vaginal problem ?

hi iam 30 years old, doctor has prescribed me canesten vaginal cream, now my doubt is that whether I can have intercourse with my husband
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
u can have but try to use some protection to avoid him from getting infection,otherwise u both will keep getting infection from each other.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.If you do not have local discomfort,itching ,redness over the part,you can have relation with your husband.Some times in case of infection the skin in that area becomes very sensitive and minor trauma can lead to bleeding,so it is better to avoid in such a situation.
wishing you good health.
hi welcome to health care magic.canesten given for vaginal infection.if you do intercourse with your husband,it might possible that he also having your after clear your infetion,then you have intercourse with your husband