Can i go for yoga to reduce my tummy in PCOD ?

hello,m 24 yrs and having PCOS frm past 1 yr.m reduce my tummy and hips portion i should go for yoga(aasan) or gim exercise or both?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
both will be beneficial.
but do regular.
also take treatment for PCOS.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You can go both as per your choice.PCOS has nothing to do with that.Do regular exercise,watch your diet and you will be back in shape again.In gym please talk to your instructor first about your goals so that you work in that direction only.bye.
welcome to health care magic.
as your suffering from pcos you will continue to put on its compulsory for you to go for minimum 30mins walking daily as exercise itself can recover ur pcos problem by is also very much helpful.bth is well suggested.but you need to undergo treatment for pcos as it may futher lead to infertility.consult homeopath for permanent solution and prevent its recurrence without any side effects.
good luck