Can i give the rabies vaccination to my son after a gap of the bite ?

My son was bitten by a domestic dog in October 2009 at the age of approx 3.5 yrs.We completed the vaccination course of 3 doses in a govt. hospital of Allahabad with the 1st dose on same day. The dog was ok for another 2 yrs and died because of eating poisiones thing. on 23 May 2011 another pet dog had bitten my son and I could give only 1st dose same day after cleaning the wound but could not give rest of the doses. The dog is normal as on date. Is the 2009 complete doses sufficient or I need 2 complete rest of the doses which I started this time?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011