Can i get pregnant after missing birth control pills for 3 days ?

Hello- I am just wondering about missed birth control pills and my likelyhood of pregnancy. My lasy cycle I started my plecebos on Wednesday and started my period on Saturday through Monday. 5 days later I stayed at my boyfriends house and had forgotten my pills, I missed that Friday, Saturday, and took all three late Sunday night(10p.m.). We did have sex that weekend, more then once, and I was on antibiotics for Strep Throat as well. I am now starting the week three pills and I am spotting and have a persistant headache and mild dizziness and stomach discomfort. Am I just being paranoid?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011