Can i get panic attack while on Lorasepam ?

I have a panic disorder and am taking Lorasepam. Is it possible for me to still have an attack after taking it?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi Nicolle;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Yes you can have panic attacks even after taking Lorezepam if the dosage is not sufficient to control the attack.It takes few weeks for the panic attacks even after starting medicines ;try to control yourself ;don't get tensed & you should recover fast.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vidya Muralidhar's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

A panic attack though treated with drugs , will be taken care of very well if you also add in behavior therapy and modifications to the same . If the present medication you have been taking is not working well or not adequate in dose, then a review on the medicines may be needed , see the doctor for the same , yes, the chances of having a panic attack cannot be ruled out, it may happen

Good wishes