Can i get my period as a side effect of taking medicine for back pain ?

i am 26, due to back pain on 26december doctor suggest me tab. rantac-D,ultracet,and flexon MR,after taking these tablets i got bleading on 27 december morning, but my actual upcoming period date is 1 january, is it hapened due to that tablets ? or it is period bleading?? yesterday night i have unprotected sex with my husband. he ejaculated inside me, should i take emergency contraceptive pill to avoid pregnency?? please help...
Asked On : Thu, 29 Dec 2011