Can i get little bleeding if i am pregnant ?

Hello i got a question i am 30 years old here is my question? I thought i was going start my period on June 27th 2010 and then i stop on June 28th 2010. Then I start having a light period on July 12th tho the 17th 2010 then i start having a med size period on the July 18th & 19th only then i went back to a light period on July 20th 2010 tho July 28th 2010 now i am off my period on July 29th 2010 today is August 1st 2010 and i don't see any more blood or my period this is the first time i have done this. Last time me and my husband had un protection sex was on June 14th is the last we had sex. I had a normal period for June I start June 5th tho the June 8th 2010 i am only on my period for only about 3 or 4 days this is the first time i been on a period for 3 weeks. My breast been very sore since July 31st & today August 1st and i been a little tired but not much i been having really bad heartburn for about 3 weeks too. Could this mean i can be preganant or something elso please let me know thanks...
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010
Welcome to HCM.
There are less chances of pregnancy because irregular bleeding episodes.
This could be due to some hormonal disturbances,stress or any medication.
Consult your gynecologist for better guidance and medical managment.