Can i get an abortion after 5 months of delivery ?

iam 28 years old and a mother of 5 month old baby. iam breast feeding him. i got pregnant again. can i do abortion now? is it safe? please advice
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
I was nursing a 4 month old when i got pregnant with my third baby. i was scared and upset and feeling depressed. i ended up keeping the pregnancy because of the side affects and possible damage from abortions, and now these kids are best friends. it's hard at first, but they'll only be babies for so long. they fight occasionally, but they're also each others biggest defense. it ended up actually making less work for me because they play together all the time. make sure you're fully informed before you make a decision...that's a baby you won't be able to see smile or roll over and you can't reverse that decision.
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response

Welcome to do a ultrasound scan to confirm age of the pregnancy.Termination depends on age of gestation.the risks of abortion are the same as any other patient.Please consult your doctor to proceed further.
General & Family Physician Dr. Preeti Kathail's  Response

First of all you should confirm the age of foetus by doing U.S.G. TEST.
Abortion is not recommended if age of pregnancy more than 4 months. Because it is risky.
So I advised you to continue the pregnancy, if it is more than 4 months.
Wish you a good health.