Can i eat tomatoes in kidney stones ?

hi dr im 19years weight is about 58kg.i have got 13mm calculus in my rt kidney .now i want to know weather i can eat tomatoes or not
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
the renal stone is made up of constituents like calcium oxalate, magnasium , uric acid , xanthin etc. if the stone is made up of uric acid or xanthin than tomatoes should not be used. plz. mail me your investigations report than i can tell you that weather you can eat it or not. stone smaller than 9mm in renal calyx or ureter or bladder can easily be remover by hydrotherapy. some ayurvedic medicines are also useful for treatment & further recurrence. for the prevention of stone recurrence start high fliud intake , daily exercise.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Nidhi's  Response
before answering your question i need to see your investigaton report . generally we have to see ur daily food items & ur water intake before precribe any diet.just for a safer side drink atleast 2-3lts of water every day with some exercises.