Can i do dumbbell exercises in ischemic heart condition?

I am 72 years and have an ischemic heart condition. Can I do dumbbell exercises and if so what precautions shd? About dumbbell exercises and safety precautions
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
I don't know what a ischemic heart condition is. But I do know that most if not all disease and health problems people have in the US are in direct result of our own habits. This means we eat too much meat, too many poisons and chemicals, not enough exercise, and we have mercury in our teeth (tooth fillings are usually extremely poisonous to humans). So what you need to do is change these habits and good health will follow. Grow an organic garden and use it to feed yourself. If you are unable to accomplish this, find farms around you that produce organic things. Drink juice made from the juices of these fruits and vegetables, drink lots and lots of good clean water, not water from the tap, that is filled with poisons (fluoride to name one). Get rid of any fillings in your mouth. Last, get an enema done on you by a friend or family member, make this solution yourself and follow these instructions. Add 3 tablespoons of coffee to boiling water and let it simmer for 12 minutes, pour it into a quart jar and add some distilled water till it is a full quart. You must hold this fluid into your body for 12 minutes. Be sure to do this close to a toilet. After 3 months of following this your body will be clean and pure, you may add 20 years to your life.