Can i do body building in gym as i have mild mitral valve prolapse ?

I have mild mitral valve prolapse and this has been confirmed by doctors after performing echo and hotler test. Test report IVS Thickness ED 10 ES 13 LVPW Thickness ED 11 ES 14 Mitral valve DE 1.81cm EF-13.0cm/s hotler test was normal I want to know two things 1. can i do body building in gym . ( Lift weight on chest , back , arm , shoulder to train my muscels) 2. can i drink whey protein shakes and take carbo hydrates shakes . Thanks ...
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jan 2012