Can i do HIV test again if i got a negative result ?

my story happen 1year ago and today i get negative result? may i go to do second test if my story long time like this?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
HI WELCOME TO HCM.if ELISA test negative at the time of exposure and 3months after the exposure then you need not worry about it.if you are still not satisfied then one more time you go for confirmation testing ok
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, before one yr you are at risk of HIV n now test is negative, you should get another test after one yr as its incubation period vary from 3 month to yrs.
if now it is negative then there is least chance of gettin HIV but prophylactically you should get another one.