Can i delay my period by any medicine?

Im going on a Duke of Edinburgh Camping expedition with people from school on Monday.. and i got my periods just now! The dates cant be changed either.. What can i do to make it a better experience? By the way theres no toilets..! + I have no choice but to go otherwise iv lost a whole year.. Thanks Im only comfortable with wearing tampons for beginners but i have used them for like the past 3 years. lol. By the way, im 15.. i spoke to my mum, she said theres nothing to do about it now. Other girls have taken pills to delay it.. and we will be walking 8 hours a day, i cant make the whole group stop.. + what will i tell them?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Get tampons to keep yourself cleaner and bring a box of baby wipes to wipe yourself clean. If you are birth control you can skip the free days and just start your month early which will stop your period- otherwise I would do the tampon wipe thing. Have a good time.