Can i consume alcohol before taking omirprezole tablets?

can I have omirprezole tablets before I Drink whisky or can i Have omezD before I drink 60ml of whisky
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
inspite of taking tablet you can avoid drinking .because drinking may harm your body it may also you at your mental status .it may spoil your family life also .try to avoid drinking as early as possible.
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Alcoholism leads to hyperacidity and gastritis. Antacids and Proton pump inhibitors may lessens it but cannt stop totally. Take well balanced diet, low fat high protein diet. Take advise of physician for hyperacidity.
Have a Healthful Day..