Can i conceive after two abortion with TB ?

hi my name is preeti my age is 22 i had 2 abortions in past 2 yrs but now i want a baby.Dr has done end.biopsy and prescribed me AKT-4 for 2 months does this pill will help me in concieving actually i am trying to have a baby 4 last 3-4 months but dr says i have to take akt-4 for that is it T.B problem i have T.B what should i do???.My husband s reports are normal 110 sperm count.will i be able to get pregnent or i have some serious problem???
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.There is no reason for worry.You should continue and complete the course of anti tb medications as advised.You should ask your doctor whether he allows pregnancy at this time.In my view he might has reservations about this.So before trying take his consent.After completing the treatment there are bright chances of relax.