Can i conceive after the surgery of blocked tube at the age of 34 ?

Dear Doctor , My Marrage before 10 years ago,first time one year of my marrage i conceive but one month that was miscarriage now my doctor is suggested a test. result is my both side tube is blockage ,but iam ready to surgury but i affarid please suggest me. dear Doctor, iam 34 and my partner is 42my marrage is 10 years ago, but one month of my marrage i concive but after conceve that is miscarrage, now my doctor suggested me a test is essenceal. But test report is my both side tube blockage . please suggest me what i am doing?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011