Can i become pregnant again having 1 year old son?

I have one year old son. My husband is keen to have one more child. My was a normal delivery. He is telling it is better to try for the second child now so that i can deliver when our son is 2 year old. Is this correct to plan for the second child now. Iam worried whether i will be able to take care of my child.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Sep 2009

some people say its good to have children with almost same age, you can take care of them together and they have better company for each othe. but according to what doctors say there should be a gap of three years between children so that mother can regain her health before getting pregnant agian and have a healthy baby.

its better to give a gap of 2yrs atleast. do that you are well prepared for the pregnancy. you kid is only 1 yr old now. if you deliver one more kid, its difficult to take care of 2 kids. you will be in trouble.
give gap between two that u can give to both of them..atleast 2 to 3 years