Can i be pregnant while on birth control pill ?

Hi. I am taking the seasonique birth control pill. Me and my boyfriend have sex but we don't use a condom so he pulls out before ejaculating. Even though I'm supposed to only get my period every 3 months I get it maybe every other week. It's very irregular. Lately (past week) I have been feeling nauseous and surprisingly haven't gotten my period. Am I pregnant? Or am I safe with this birth control?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Jul 2010
Welcome to HCM.

If you are taking birth control pill regularly than there is no any chances of pregnancy.

With oral pills you can have sex on any day of cycle.Go for urine pregnancy test to confirm the pregnancy.

If you have irregular cycle every time than consult gynecologist for further query and medical management.