Can i be pregnant as its 41 days and still dint get my periods ?

aftero 41 days today shoud be my mens period.but its not happening..m afrid of that the signs of pregency??
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Hi,ujjwal.thanks for query.I think there is some confusion in your question.Men are never getting periods.You may be asking about semen coming out from penis.please write some more can write to me at
wishing you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to healthcaremagic. Missing of periods is a sign of pregnancy but you need to tell more information about yourself to confirm that. I need to know your age, your menstrual history, your last menstrual date, and sexual history. Periods can be missed in irregular menstraution as well. To ascertain yourself you can do a urine pregnancy test. Wish you good health.