Can hormonal changes cause bones in the face to enlarge? Widened jaw bones

any conditions or hormones besides hgh and acromegaly that can cause the bones in the face (including cheekbones) to enlarge? I am 24 and my face continues to widen and cheek bones continue to grow. It has become abnormally large. My jawbones have widened in accordance. It is obvious something is amiss and that this is not due to natural bone growth. This all started with a facial bloating and puffiness episode a few years back. It was caused by some sort of fluid but even when it subsided, it seemed to have triggered the increased bone growth. I plan on seeing an endocrinologist , what kind of tests should i request?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013