Can homeopathy treat OCD ?

Hi,can a pt of OCD benefitted with homeopathy
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
In Ayurveda Medicine
Tab. Stressan (Sandoo) 1 tab thrice a day
Tab. Cardimap (Maharshi Ayurved) 1 tab at night
and
Syr. Saraswatarishta 10ml thgrice a day for 3 to 6 mths give wonderful results

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)
+91-9422571734
drmanish78@gmail.com
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,
obssesive compulsive disorder (ocd) can be fairly managed with homeopathic medicines ,but it is equally important to regularly take the medicinal course of homeopathic medicines ,we usually see good response in fwe weeks with the treatment but as i said there are fluctuations in the relief pattern and can only be achieved with regul;ar medications
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1.massage of the entire body using: Mahanarayan oil and Mahamash oil;
2.Panchkarma procedures like 'Shiro- Basti' and 'Virechan- Nasya';
and repeated courses of medicated enemas using medicines like Dashmool-Qadha, Sahachar oil and Vishgarbha oil.
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear patient I would like to tell you that homoeopathy surely can help in case of O.C.D. You have to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services the homoeopath certainly will help you by taking your case thoroughly & selecting a suitable medicine for you to take , you can depend on homoeopathy ,
Take care have homoeopathic medicine stay healthy .
Homeopath Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Rekhraj's  Response
Welcome in HCM,

OCD can be well treated by homoeopathy medicines. The disturbing thoughts are called obsessions and the rituals that are performed to try to dispel them are called complusions. As selection of medicine in homoeopathy require a complite case history, so contact a nearby qualified homoeopath.
HELLO....
WELCOME TO HCM ..

THERE ARE REQUIRMENT OF FULL CASE HISTORY FOR PROPER SELECTION OF HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE. HOMOEOPATHIC TREAT MAN AS WHOLE , SO NO ANY MATTER WHAT IS DISEASE JUST YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE FOR LONG , TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CONSULT GOOD HOMOEOPATH OR MAIL ME WITH BRIEF HISTORY FOR ONLINE HOMOEOPATHY TREATMENT. drvipul2001@yahoo.com

meet again for better health..
Homeopath Dr. Premal Shah's  Response
hello
OCD is very well managable with homeopathic medicines
especially with bach flower medicines your pt will be benefited for sure

before prescribing anything for OCD pts
we need to clear out the history and case in details then and only then we can prescribe any of medicines to him and can help in that case
all the best

mail us on
drpremalshah@gmail.com
visit- www.homeotouch.com