Can homeopathy help to get rid of alcohol addiction ?

hi,one of my friend is severe alcoholic ,can homeopathy deaddict him
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Medicine can support the patient if he has a strong will to do so.
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,de-addiction for any kind can be only achieved through self will and dedicational effort ,medicines can bring about the changes but it mostly proves fruitless after sometime ,you should motivate your friend to leave all the habits once for all through active counselling ,it has better resullts ,believe me !
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In Ayurved we regard it as madatya and at extreme stage it is usually tridoshaj. We have to restore all the doshas to normalacy and here strong cooperation backed by will of the patient is a must. Herbs that reduce the craving are brahmi shankhpushpi giloya mulethy etc.