Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Can homeopathy cure hepatitis-B{Hb-SAg) ?

Plese give good adivse my future. I am 34 years indian. Recently I have tested my blood and found it Hbsag positive, SGPT Alt -18( cut Cuts and puncture wounds of value 40) Hbeag nagative (p.value 0.09) ( cut Cuts and puncture wounds of value 1.00). When my wife tested she got hbsag negative. What is my status. What treatment is required or suitable? how long will i live? I had no symptoms up to detected the disease. When detected, I got shocked and stated symptoms like neassea, threast, fitigue etc., Please give me good answer as early as possible. What is mean of p.value 0.09 and sgpt Alt -18 please explain? Now I am using homoe medicines. The doctor assured me that he would make the hbsag negetive. is it possible in home?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  238
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1.what was the nature of the injury.
2.complete bed rest is essential.
.take plenty of sweets,sugar,but avoid fats in your diet.
.start using boiled water
.drugs damaging the liver should be stopped
.urine for bile salts/bile pigments
.S.Bilirubin-every week
3.repeat HBsAg test.In 90% patients it become negative in normal course.Remaining 10% develop chronic hepatits or a carrier state.
Answered: Wed, 28 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear ponduru
welcome to healthcaremagic
Please build up your confidence level and try to live your normal life you are not weak any way, you are just positive with the virus but it may effect you or not its not, there is no symtoms and not efectivgt your normal life,.jsut follow the day to day activities avoid smoking and alcohol.
Ayurveda has also good herbal medicine for building immunity and hepatoprotective properties, Try to follow your normal lifestyle
Take care Thanks
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor