1. you haven't mentioned about the cause (if any), and the Duration of your symptoms?
2. because there is no pain in Leucoderma
these are termed as 'disorder' and not 'disease'
3. please specify that whether it appears as small spots or large, and was there any change in color??
4. any family history, history of protein loss or nutritional disorder (as Leucoderma is external manifestation of internal problem)??
5. any emotional or physical stress?
6. because it occurs due to a disturbed Immune system (AI), thus DURATION of treatment may not be linked with the extent of skin involvement.
7. Avoid, coffee,alcohol, sugar,white flour products, tinned or bottled foods,oranges, sweet lime, excess salt,sour and fermented food,
8.you can expose the affected area(s) to sunlight (sun rays have ultraviolet radiation
which may promote re pigmentation)after covering the normal skin with a sunscreen.
9. Consult with an Ayurveda Physician for needful.