Can high gliadin IGG be the reason for terrible stomach aches ?

My daughter is six she has been having terrible stomach pain for the last month every time she eats. I took her to the doctor and we did some lab work. Her CBC was slightly abnormal, her CRP was normal, as was her pediatric food allergy panel. We also did a celiac panel all were negative except fro the Gliadin IGG it was high at 52. Her doctor called me and said that everything was fine. But why is she still having such horrible pain? He said that we could do an O&P for stool but I am still waiting on those results. Not sure what else to do or ask the doctor. I know something is wrong I just don t know what it could be. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011