Can hear heartbeat, doctors say fluid in ear. On antibiotics and nasal spray. Worried as what could this be?

Hi i am a 31 year old mother of three for past 2 monthes have been hearing my heart beat in left ear and a ringing sound in left ear, when i lay down at night or stand up quickley or sit down quickley.Have been to a doctor who said i had fluid in my ear he gave me antiobotic and nasal spray finished meds 2 weeks ago. My blood pressure and everything else was fine. Wondering what this could be or if should go see the doctor again?/
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013