Can headache be a tobacco withdrawl symptoms?

My name is abhishek and age is 22. i was a cigarette addict and i used to chew tobacco till few days ago, but i have recently dropped these to 2-3 cigarettes per day. I am having regular headaches in left part or right part, but not both together. I also wear glasses, -2 power, and study under table lamp for over 12 hours (preparing for Civil Services). I also regularly and often heavily consume caffeine (nescafe coffee powder + boiling water, no sugar or milk), and i'm trying to cut it down too, since these dont keep me awake anymore (resistant I've become, i think).. what should i do, i try to avoid medicines.. please suggest the cure, i haven't time for a doctor ... and it's 4am in the morning and i'm sleepy... thanks a lot :)
Asked On : Thu, 15 Jul 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
sudden withdrawl or reduction of dose can make person less active intialy but as the
time goes you will be back to normal.At present uou have to maintain your will power
and can apply other alternative like washing face frequently, get up and take bath immedietly, leave bed imediately with strong will power etc, will help you to come out
of all this. this are just practical tips. Thanks-