Can having sex with a bigger guy cause sharp pains and swollen insides ?

I have the mirena and been with a guy a few times that is bigger than my normal. About 3 weeks later and after we had sex again I could feel that I was swollen inside. I went to the restroom afterwards and piece of the inside of my vagina came out. It has been a few days sence that happend and now it is very pain ful. Like a sharp pain not the same as my cramps. I was wondering if there was anything to worry about? I have an appointment scheduled but it is not untill August 2.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011