Can having everyday sex result in reddening and graying of chin and mustache hair ?

hello sir, I am 27 years old mail married, when i married that time my age is 18 years old, now i am 27, i do sex everyday, now my mustache & chin hairs are growing totally red & grey.I have done daily sex thats why this is the reason to growing red & grey hair? and having left knee pain and back pain and some sound is coming from left knee & elbow. please advise me how to black my chin & mustache hair...
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
ther is no relation between colour of hair n sexual intercourse so dont worry.if u r really concerned its best to visit a dermatologist since sudden change in hair colour indicates fungal infection n needs treatment.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
all your problem is not because of your sex may be due to genetic or iatrogenic
so improve your diet use homoeopath medicine for your hair use jaborondi and arnica thanks
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi..dear Mohammed muzamil..,
Thanks for choosing Hcm.,
There is no relation between sex and greying of hairs..,
it is due to Heredo-familial and endocrinal disturbances..,
So why you are worrying ? first concentrate on good nutrition ..,
food and fresh fruits and vegetables...,ok..,
Knee pain and back pain..,sound in the left knee...,
indicates....Arthritic changes in Synovial joint..,
consult good Orthopaedic...,he will guide you..,and do neddful..,
ok...good lcuk.,
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear Mhd. Muzammil I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though I would like you to know that premature greying of hair has nothing to do with your sexual life, for your problems I would strongly insist you to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
All your problems have no link with your sexual activity. Many a times this is hereditary factor also. I believe you need to rule out exact cause for pain and debility. To improve your immunity aamla is the drug of choice. for pains you can have tab. triodasahng guggul and tab.myostaal.