Can having an ulcer in uterus pose difficulty in conception ?

Hello dr. I am 29 yr old,having no baby and experienced an early miscarriage in January. My menstural cycle is of 32-40 days,duration is 3 days. Bleeding is not heavy bt with clots. Recently I am diagnosed with an ulcer in the uterus through regular pelvic exam,but advised not to worry as it would not affect in conceiving. She prescribed me duphaston for 3mnths and told that we can plan for a baby. Is there any risk having the ulcer? I had to wash the miscarried foetus .Is the ulcer an after effect of it? Do I need any medical or surgical treatment before conceiving?Plz help.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011