Can harmonal problems lead to irregular periods ?

hi, i have harmon problam my prolectin is very high, my preiod are erregular my both follipion tube are in normal possition
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Hi Doma Lama, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You have not mentioned your Blood Prolactin Levels? You may be suffering from Hyperprolactinemia where a Prolactin Hormone is secreted in higher amounts by Pituitary gland situated below your brain. An MRI may be needed to look for evidence of a pituitary growth. Kindly consult a Andrologist as you may need medications. It may be the cause for infertility. Once it is under control your periods will become regular and you will conceive.

Wish you Good Health and Good Luck.