Can hair transplant be used to counter thinning hair ?

hello im 20 years old i have hair thinning problems please what can i do for it , hair transplantation is possible for it?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
hello and welcome to health care magic.
hair thinning is a process which begins at the age of 20 and continues. hair thinning has many reasons and hair transplant is done to restore a lost hairline and this may not prevent further hair fall. 20 is not the age for hair transplant since the process of hair fall begins. do not jump into committing yourself for a hair transplant.
use medical therapies judiciously.
you may also try peptide treatment in combination with minoxidil.
thank you and take care.
feel free to contact.
dr satya
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic..
rule out diabetes,anaemia..are u on any medications? use a good conditioner and make sure u get rid of dandruff if present..go to a trichologist who can guide u about the treatment..hair transplantation is not indicated for this..its better to find out the cause and treat it
welcome to healthcaremagic..