Can hair loss be a side effect of eating too much of noodles ?

Hi. I am Calvin.18years old student. From Singapore. My hair is always less and never grow many much. And it is curly not much but I hate it. I have oily scrapped and start losing hair already, I feel sad to see my friend with long hair and I don t have. I also use the hair strightener which my sister use,that doesn t help much but I can t stop using it as my hair is curly at the fringe, I nedto strightener my hair before I go out and I know its been damaging my hair. I want to rebound my hair but shy as I am a guy. I don t know what to do. I do Say I have been eating noodles for a long time. 2years ago, I use to eat noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well,but after I found out noodles can lose hair, I start to eat less, like 3time a week maximun compare to 15time a week past year. Pls tell me what to do as I am afraid after I cut my hair short, my hair won t grow anymore.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
The cause of your less hair growth is lack of protein and iron in your diet. Start eating foods high in protein and iron content. You can take iron supplements also.Apply egg on your hairs one hour before washing them and see the results.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

Dear Calvin,
There are various reasons for loosing hair ,but as we are concerned with maintaining hair and increase the growth of hair we would not discuss it over here.
You can take homeopathic medicine carcinosin 1M 1 dose of 4 tabs ,followed by arnica 30 4 tabs 4 times in a day for 15 days and report back afterwards.

Hope this helps to clear your complaint,
Wish you speedy recovery ,
dr jignesh