Can growth injection stunt your growth ?

i get growth injection and 6month later i will inject again but not yet 6month i went to inject maybe 3 or 4month and doctor at clinic said it will stunt my growth if i inject not yet 6month? may i stunt grow forever because i inject not yet 6month? can growth stunt like this factor or by this injection?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, if you do not take that injection ,it cant affact your hight so do not you worry. you should take high protine n calcium riched diet for growing more. do not use any drug for increasing hight as it has many side effects.