Can gestational age be 2 weeks/ X weeks ahead of menstrual age? Is this normal?

Hi Doctor, I had a ulrasound scan 3 days before. According to the report my menstrual age is 28 weeks 1 day and gestational age is 30 weeks 1 day. I had a sugar test (random) done and it resulted with in range(100 mg/dl). FHR : 160 bpm The fetal biometry are as follows BPD : 75.59mm (30 weeks) HC : 289mm (30 weeks 4 days) AC : 266mm (30 weeks 4 days) FL : 55.03mm (28 weeks 4 days) Fetal weight is 1542 gms My queries are: 1. Can gestational age be 2 weeks/ X weeks ahead of menstural age? Is this normal? 2. Is HC too high for 28 weeks? What does high HC mean? Does high HC mean any disorder or diffeciency? Note: I don t have any family histroy for any disorder or diffencieny. 3. Is my baby over weight for 28 weeks? 4. Does the biometry report seems to have normal reading or is there anything alarming? Thanking you in advance for your help
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013