Can genital herpes cause green stool? Swollen waist and discomfort in testicals. Cause for these symptoms?

6 1 height , 176 pounds in weight, medical history - allergic reaction to pollen and minor sinus conditions. Strong diabetic background on mother s side of family. i m 32 years of age. My girlfriend who was married for 17 years ( she s 39 yrs of age) contracted HSV-2 from her ex-husband about 13 yrs ago. So far i haven t got it but i m going to get tested just to make sure again. MY question is can genital herpes cause green stool ? i ve read up and gotten as much information on this as much as possible i m just wondering cause as of lately my stool has been green constantly over a week now. i ve been eating my normal food intake. No change in dietary food or supplement. And i ve been experiencing in the last week or so some swollen areas around my lower waist and some discomfort in the area of my testees. Not pain but slight discomfort as if my testicals are heavier? I am going to the doctor but since you are doctors what are your answers to these questions? Thankyou.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012