Can frostbite , salt or ice chemical burns give you cancer?

Can frostbite give you cancer? Or salt and ice chemical burns? I was just wondering as im sure i read about it once.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Oct 2011
Hello.Welcome.You are having wrong notion.Neither of these things cause cancer.Good luck.
Frost bite is a conditon which occur due to exposure to extreme cold temperature resulting in reduced blood flow to the exposed area, in severe conditons can lead to ischemia and necrosis ( death of the tissues). Coming back to your question, frostbite do not cause cancer.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Sorry dear you might have heard something wrong.Frost bite and any form of burns can not lead to cancer,yes if the there is some recurrent exposure to chemicals which are carcinogenic can give rise to cancer in workers who are continuous exposed.Again this depends upon lots of factors so only one thing can not be held responsible.
wishing you good health.