Can fibroids cause problems in conceiving for a patient who has undergone cystectomy ?

.Had a cystectomy 3 years ago removed cyst big as a soda can to and a lot of small ones one the other side. The left side is completely closed off from scar tissue the rt side is open and have eggs. And still haven t conceived. I have tried the ovulation kits that tel me when I ovulate, and I do ovulate still no pregnacy.... Is there anything I can do without going thru IVF? Also just found out I have a small fibroid. Is this preventing me from getting pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011