Can fibroid cause tubocornual block and cervix hypertropy ? Can I conceive normally ?

HI,I am 32 yrs old.My wt is FsH-11.17,Lh-4.15, TSH & prolactin normal at 2nd day of mens.on usg of uterus reports shows-one subserous fibroid(size-2.7cm),one cervical submucous fibroid(size3.6cm)&cyst on rt ovary .after doing laparoscopy &cystescopy one subserous fibroid &cyst from right ovary is removed &found both tubocornual said-after giving incision on post fornix found no submucous fibroid,only cervix is biopsy is fibroid causes tubocornual block &cervix hypertrophy?can i conceive without doing surgery/IVF/Icsi?which one is better for me?is any homeopathy/ayurbedic medication available?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011