Can fetus gross ascites be cured ?

Now I m 27 weeks pregnancy with low risk pregnancy but Y day went for scanning showing some foetus gross ascites later went on another scanning showing heart , lungs, kindney everything is normal.myself and my husband blood group both are B positive only. We asked the doctor regarding this. they said will wait and see. very much anxious to listen your answer.will it curable?will it harm to foetus?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
If you both are B positive , there are no chances of hydrops .Do not worry and believe in your Doctor.I advise you not to worry about and take good rest.Please visit your Doctor as schedule and ensure care to your baby .
As your second scan is normal , you can wait and get a scan in a week or two.
You should take adequate water and nutritious food for better growth of baby.Avoid heavy work.
If you need more information feel free to mail me.