Can fat burner cause any harm to the fetus?

I' ve been on LIPO 6 BLACK, after doing a home pregnancy test I found out i'm pregnant . Can the fat burner cause any harm to the fetus. I've immediately discontinued the use of the fat burner. I m currently 26 years of age.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Lipo-6 contains stimulants, such as synephrine and caffeine. These stimulants may not be safe for use during pregnancy. At this time, it is not known if Lipo-6 is safe for pregnant women. Because so little is known about the risks of using Lipo-6 products during pregnancy, pregnant women should probably avoid Lipo-6 products.
as you have stopped it, it should not harm you.
get your ultrasound done.
consult OBG specialist
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Welcome to HCM.If you'd notice the bottle it should say whether the pills are safe in pregnancy or not.As such you gain weight in pregnancy so no point in taking fat burners.Discontinue the rigorous exercise and fat burners till you deliver.Take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Arun Kumar's  Response

I understand your concern.

Wait loss is the primary use of fat burners. Pregnancy is a time of increased caloric and nutritional need. So fat burners should not be used by pregnant women. Lipo 6 black also contains caffeine and other stimulants which may not be safer for pregnant women. I suggest you to stop the use of Lipo 6 black during your pregnancy.

I hope I answered your query.

Wish You a good health and safe pregnancy.

I have been taking lipo 6for about one week now, and already to review.

First off, this was taken without any other stimulants . I begin by taking 2 everyday, and moved up to 4 a day (two 30 minutes before gym, and two half an hour before cardio). Unfortunately I have to do my gym and then biking after because of my time schedule. After the first week, I immediately found that the energy rush from lipo 6x. It's improving me a ton. I can wrestle an extra 5 minutes or more while working on cardio exercise ahead breaking. I haven't had followup in energy either. moreover, for hunger supressing, it has work EXCEPTIONALLY. I take in around 1/3 of what I used to eat.
I'll try my best and write another blog when I finished the cycle (about five weeks).