Can excessive masturbation affect my married life ?

sir i m 17 yr 6months old boy. i never use to do masturbation b4 but after sperms started coming during night then i started masturbate. its 1yr on and hardly 2 or 3 time only it happens again. but i m really hooked doing masturbating i use to do masturbate 5 times a week is it something serious? will it affect me in married life? any danger to penis ? i a very tensed so help me. thnx in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Welcome to health care magic forum
as masturbation gives instant excitement & its outcome ,it is a normal human behavior,so stop worrying about it ,concentrate in your life & studies.
Wish you good health
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
You do not worry about your habit,at this age is is very common and doing some time you enjoy it but as i always say in excess every thing is to be avoided.
This is not going to affect you married life in any way or no danger to your penis,there is no problem for children in future,
You forget false ideas about this habit and develop self confidence and you will be fine.