Can evion,Celin and b complex tablets be taken on daily basis ?

Hi Doctor ,I am gyming from quite some time and my instructor has suggested to take evion,Celin and b complex tablets.Is it safe to use them on daily basis?Also I am taking Whey protein twice daily.I am consuminf Venky s Whey Protein which contains 65g protein per 100g.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Evion is Vitamin E. Celin is Vitamin C. and B Complex are group of Vitamin B. Since all are vitamins which are present in our food also, there is no harm in taking them in recommended doses. Do not exceed the dose. There is no harm in consuming protein as well.
Avoid too much of fat.
Wish you all the best.