Can evion 400mg consumed daily?

hello name is simran and i am 27 years old.. i have a skin problem...whenever a pimple heals i get a red spot or u can say a red patch over there....someone adviced me to have evion 400 mg didn t work....i had an abortion once and after that this red patch problem persists.....please help me out to get rid of red spots from my face and can i consume evion 400 mg capsule daily...?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
i need an answer to my question asap...
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Ifyou have this problem of red patch consult a skin specialist ;i am advising this because skin lesions are to be seen before treating as we can differentiate easily after seeing it.secondly there is as such no harm to take tab-Evion but it is always better to consult a doctor & also it should not be taken without any reason to use it.