Can enlarged adenoids cause drooling? No sinus or ear infections

I have a child that seems to drool an awful lot. He has been cleared of sinus issues, no ear infections, and we have seen a dentist about the frenal attachments...All have been fine. I have recently heard about adenoids and how an enlarged adenoid can cause drooling. My question is do they shrink over time? Can drooling improve time as they shrink or is this something to be addressed. If adenoids are removed do you typically see children getting sick more often?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013