Can dizziness, weakness of knees, nausea poor eye sight after sports activity be due to a heart problem ?

Hello, whenever i do sports (i run) i feal extremely dizzy, about to throw up, poor eye sight and my knees are weak. I went to the doctor yesterday and it wasn t anaemia ( blood test ). I am soon going to the cardiologist but i wondered if anyone knew what it might be? It is a heart problem. I have a low blood pressure (105/65) and a quite fast pulse. My gp also thought it MIGHT be myocarditis, but it isn t sure at all. Anyone know what else might be?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Oct 2011