Can diarrhea come out of from vagina ?

I got my period on over the weekends. Its now monday. I had my period since i was 10 and im now 13. Today I stuck a tampon in than a couple of minutes later it felt like i had to use the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and my tampon slipped out with the brown stuff all over it that looked like diarrhea. Is that normal? If not WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
It is perfectly normal. Do not be worried or scared. It is part of your period - your body is simply eliminating waste. Sometimes its easier to wear a pad for a day because when your body is passing these clots, it can push against the tampon and feel uncomfortable. But truly, it is nothing to be afraid of and is perfectly normal. Talk to your mom or other adult female and they will assure you that you are safe.