Can depression cause body pain, feelings of vibration and mild faints ?

Hi.i know ki i am under depression but how much dat i dont know. I thnk my symptoms ae increasing like body ache specially the legs and backbone. i feel vibration n shaking in my body due to which its difficult to sleep even. Lot of headache ...along wid mild faints. Sort of a nausea but never vomit s along with a kind of fear all the time inside. Is it all coz of depression/stress or something else? i am taking Krislow med right now. pls advice. I am 26...female.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011