Can delayed periods and brown discharge indicate pregnancy ? When must I take a pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy ?

Hi ok My last menstrial cycle was February 4th (That s when it came on) it went off February 10th. On February 21st my partner and i had unprotected sex and we have contiously had unprotected sex after because we are working on a baby. Im 17. And now its march andmy period is late . Instead of my Period i have an brown discharge. Lately my hungry has been very high but then again it can all just be in my head . But my stomach is getting hard and round. i took three home pregnancy test and they all say negative. Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011