Can deep collateral ligament repair itself by leg exercise ?

i am 19 year old boy i broke my 1. ACL (complete torn) 2. grade 2 injuries in DEEP COLLANTERAL LIGAMENT 3. grade 2 hyperintensity involving body and posterior horn of MENISCUS(2 year ago) from than i do regularly leg exercises with enough weights and have no problem and pain in my knee . MY QUESTION IS 1.MY DEEP COLLANTERAL LIGAMENT WAS ABLE TO REPAIR ITSELF BECAUSE I AM DOING LEG EXERCISES ? 2. HOW DOCTORS(INDIAN) GIVES ME ANAESTHESIA FOR MY ACL RECONSTRUCTION OPERATION ? SOME SAYS THEY GIVE YOU INJECTION AT THE END OF YOUR BONE MARROW AND IT IS VERY PAINFULL IS THAT TRUE??
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011